Chair of Medicine
Location: Riyadh, KSA
Salary: Competitive expatriate package
Our client is a leading healthcare center consisting of a state of the art hospital and an advanced outpatient facility in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It is at the forefront of healthcare technology, providing superior healthcare services and promoting wellness within the community.
We are seeking a Chair of Medicine, applicants should be eligible for ranking as "Consultant" by SCFHS, specialties within the division include Cardiology, Pulmonolgy with Critical Care and Internal Medicine. The role attracts a competitive salary and expatriate benefits.
In partnership with a US Health System, our client's aim is to make quality healthcare services accessible and affordable. State-of-the-art facilities include:
· Up to 250 licensed hospital beds
· 68 clinics, 188 examination rooms and 18 outpatient procedure rooms
· 10 operating theaters and eight procedure rooms
· Personalized preventive medicine services (Executive Health) and concierge services
· A world-class emergency department, pharmacy, laboratory and imaging center
Informal and confidential enquires are welcomed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 7958 032839.